Snr HR Business Partner (L&D)
Work closely with HR team members to deliver the full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to recruitment & selection, training administration and employee relations. You will liaise with line managers and supervisors in executing HR policies and administration matters.
You will be involved in HR projects such as policy and procedure review, employee handbook updates, department operations improvement, etc.
You will oversee the Learning & Development for the Hospitality & Social Services divisions
- Learning & Development
- Support the entire recruitment process till onboarding
- Administration of training application, including e-training module administration, funding application and follow-up.
- Assist in the implementation and administration of compensation and benefits programs.
- Update new employee’s data into HRIS and ensure the HRIS database is accurate and updated whenever there are changes to employee’s progression status.
- Support the staff welfare committee in organizing the staff activities and events such as annual D&D and staff bonding activities.
- Responsible for staff insurance claims administration and assist in insurance policies renewal.
- Diploma/ Degree in Human Resources Management/ Business Administration or related discipline.
- 5 to 6 years of relevant experience in similar capacity, preferably including recruitment.
- Well-versed with local employment legislation, including application for foreign work permits/employment passes.
- Strong analytical, writing and presentation skills.
- An innovative team player, self-motivated, pro-active, independent and meticulous.
Soft Skills required :
- Strong in MS Office excel
- Good working knowledge in Timesoft
- Must be IT Savvy
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
EA Reg. No R1102193 | EA License. No. 12C5083