Responsible for providing /leading & feedback to the support staff in the direction of the manufacturing processes within the design and production of Surface Mount Technology circuit boards. Expected to drive the design development of processes into the production through the SMT team from new product introduction through full-production
for the High-Speed Surface Mount process to ensure that Printed Circuit
Board Assembly (PCBA) manufacturing quality and deadlines are met.
- Supervise the
manufacturing floor to support and troubleshoot the SMT process
analyze data, and implement
continuous improvement initiatives.
- Create and
update programs for automated inspection equipment
manufacturing with the setup and debugging of the SMT production line
- Define and
drive yield improvements, implement corrective actions, and deliver status
- Perform material
defect analysis used on SMT equipment
- Oversee the
installation, modification, upgrades, and maintenance of SMT equipment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering or any related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing , SMT Production Process Manufacturing
- Strong knowledge in all aspects of SMT and PCB manufacturing
- Excellent communication skill both written and verbal
- Able to read and interpret technical drawings, schematics, flow charts and complex procedures
- Must be highly responsive and possess good problem solving skills.