Site SHE Manager
A leading merchant and processor of agricultural goods, leveraging our global reach and extensive asset network to deliver for our customers around the world – safely, responsibly and reliably is seeking a Site SHE Manager.
of SHE concepts
- Collaborate with the employees and supervisors on the
implementation and improvement actions in their work processes/areas to meet
the SHE standards established according to the applicable company SHE
regulations and requirements.
preventive measures and objectives
- Collaborate with the employees and supervisors to identify and
correct potential safety, health and environmental hazards according to
applicable company SHE regulations and standards so as to recommend actions to
support meeting the SHE requirements,
- Assist in reviewing new/existing equipment, processes for
potential hazards via studying the work and SHE requirements to identify
conflicting technical objectives, unsuitability of standard procedures, etc.
Provides initial recommendation to the parties involved on modification needed
training/education need analysis via interviews/questionnaire as defined by the
supervisor and consolidate the feedback/inquiries to propose schedules,
programs and target groups to help strengthen the employees’ awareness on SHE.
May need to conduct training/workshop, seminars via material preparation, data
the process to organize the education/training programs to ensure the delivery
and follow-up on the course evaluations to help decision-making on the use of such
the regular fire brigade, Hazmat team training and request improvements if
necessary and takes care the fire equipment is on the required technical level.
Monitoring SHE performance
the defined SHE regulations and recommend priorities and actions for
improvement, including developing safe work practices and measures with
supervisors to monitor conformance through SHE inspection, meeting and training
in their respective work areas.
the audits of SHE performance with the necessary company or external partners
and consolidate/summarize the performance reports in order to ensure the
correct and consistent implementation of the SHE requirements/regulations, and
alert the management of any detected problem areas.
- Checks and monitors the emission (air, solid
waste, noise) of the site, such as:
- Coordinates and conducts the
emissions monitoring program with all related activities.
- Coordinates and monitoring the
activities of waste disposal.
as internal auditor of the company for SHE system.
lead the investigation of accidents or problem areas and recommend
- Establish and maintain a documentation system to
keep company, corporate and mandatory SHE rules/regulation, communication
materials, inspection and audit reports, etc to ensure that all activities are
properly documented according to needs and updated.
- Prepare and report of SHE statistics, analysis
and reports (e.g. accidents, training times) for internal and external (client,
government authorities, third party auditor where applicable) use in order to
monitor the conformance of company/ corporate/ mandatory SHE requirements.
- Together with Site Manager or respective
supervisors/managers, co-ordinate with authority and local authorities for
on-site inspection, if applicable.
- Degree in public health, engineering or other
- Hold AK3 Umum, and ISO certified
- 8 – 10 years relevant experience in safety,
health, and environment, with exposure to the manufacturing or FMCG
- Proficient with word processing and spreadsheet
software (i.e., MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Other skills and competencies:
- Good verbal and written communication skills and able to interact professionally with co-workers, Company business associates and the general public
- Work together in a cooperative spirit to serve the best interests of the Company and operate in a fully responsible manner and comply with the law and Company policy
- Ability to travel and work extended hours when needed to meet business requirements. The extensions of regular working hours are occasionally necessary to complete time-sensitive projects, attend training or to respond to emergencies.
Interested Candidates who meet the requirements, may submit their updated CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reg #: R1442611
EA #: 12C5083