Senior Vice President Anti-Money Laundering Advisory
Our client is a reputable banking group and looking for high calibre candidate to join their team.
- Responsible for handling anti-money laundering (“AML”) and counter-terrorist financing (“CFT”) compliance issue
- Provide country feedbacks to any revisions on Group AML / CFT standards, including but not limit to customer due diligence, correspondent banking and economic sanctions, and assist business units, support units and own team to fully comply with latest requirements and standards
- Assess impact of regulatory changes and advise on updates to compliance policies whenever required
- To provide AML advisory support
- To review and comment on the Bank's manuals, policies and guidelines
- To develop and conduct internal AML compliance training sessions
- University graduate with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience of compliance / AML acquired from banking industry
- Good understanding on consumer, corporate and private banking products, services and transactions is a plus
- Strong knowledge on AML / CFT regulatory requirements, compliance and risk control concept
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Manager / Manager.