Senior Sourcing Manager (Homeware)
The largest private sector company in middle east region which having more than 12,000 employees. Started the global sourcing office in Guangzhou to cater to ever growing sourcing needs of the company.
1. Develop Category Sourcing Strategy to achieve Sales/Profitability Target, and maximize market share.
2. Continuously Develop assortment to ensure freshness, trend, early adoption, and improve sales and profitability
3. Quarterly business review of assigned category prepared and presented to senior leadership. weekly preparation for trading meetings as required
4. Drive promo strategy through direct team & support functions to ensure business objectives are met
5. Develop sourcing strategy to ensure optimization of Vendor portfolio & negotiation of competitive prices
1. In-depth knowledge of and experience in managing a Home Furniture and Accessories categoriest. At least 7 - 10 years’ experience within Home retailing with category management or Sourcing/category development experience
2. Professional development in retail strategy / category management
3. Excellent analytical skills and aptitude to draw out plans and assess accurately the market needs for the category
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
5. Fluent in English