Senior Sourcing Manager (Consumer Electronics)
The largest private sector company in middle east region which having more than 12000 employees. Started the global sourcing office in Guangzhou to cater to ever growing sourcing needs of the company.
1. Develop Category Strategy to achieve Sales/Profitability Target, and maximize market share.
2. Develop assortment frequently including Brands, Products & Agencies to ensure freshness and improve profitability.
3. Assist category head with budget set ups to manage P&L as per business requirement.
4. Quarterly business review of assigned category prepared and presented to senior leadership / weekly preparation for trading meetings as required
5. Drive promo strategy through direct team & support functions to ensure business objectives are met; review effectiveness of promotion activity and update category head / team
1. At least 7 - 10 years’ experience within Electronic retailing with at least 8 years Category Management experience
2. In-depth knowledge of and experience in managing a Consumer Electronics Category
3. Professional development in retail strategy / category management
4. Excellent analytical skills and aptitude to draw out plans and assess accurately the market needs for the category
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills