Senior Software Engineer (System)
Our Client: High-end Engineering Solution Industry
Working Days: 5 days
- Work with our back-end software development team that focuses on enterprise solutions for automated guided vehicles in multiple industries.
- Collaborate with AGV and algorithms engineers to develop and maintain APIs for the purpose of expanding the functionality of enterprise applications.
- Work with customers in deploying, testing and integrating the API that created.
- Work with enterprise RDBMS such as MSSQL and Oracle.
- Build APIs for integration with 3rd party tools/protocols.
- Build application based on the backend function.
- Work with partners to access specific industrial IT.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent
Min 3 years relevant experience
A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in algorithms, data structures objects oriented programming, design patterns, multi-threaded programming, and software design principles.
Strong programming abilities in Python JS
Deployment of applications in Redhat/Ubuntu.
Experience with database systems (MSSQL, Oracle)
Experience with programming for the Web (HTTP, REST, XMLRPC, etc)
Experience with version control, Git preferred
Experience in working with DDS
Experience in working with the SECS/GEM protocol
Experience with Agile & DevOps methodologies
Bilingual in English & Mandarin to liaise with China & Taiwan counterparts
Able to start work as soon as possible