Senior Sales Manager (FMCG)
Our client an Australian owned company who has a diverse business covering FMCG and electrical products and currently on expansion through Asia. They are currently looking for a Senior Sales Manager to grow and develop their business.
This is a newly created role.
To grow and develop their business and services.
Reports to the Managing Director
- Accountable for following up sales leads, developing, reporting and pursuing a continuing active pipeline.
- Prepare and present proposals to decision makers
- Develop existing portfolio of retail and e-commerce accounts
- Identifying, targeting and securing new businesses
- Degree in business or related filed.
- Experience managing e-commerce channels
- Ideally has sold consumer electronics into wholesalers and online retailers.
- Prior Sales Management experience in Asia with proven sales track record
- Proven business builder with a can-do attitude
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- This is an independent contributor role
- Salary ranges from S$130K – S$150K + Commission
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
EA Reg. No R1102193 | EA License. No. 12C5083