by Achara Rodkasem in Oil & Gas
6th Feb, 2020
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Oil&Gas)
Salary: 35,000 – 50,000
Generous package, bonus & commission payments and annual leave entitlement.
Location: Laemchabang, Chonburi
- Identifying and recruit prospective candidates
using a variety of networking of channels.
- Assessing candidates to ensure qualifications and
skill sets match client vacancy requirements.
- Conducting confidential interviews, following up
references and checking background referrals.
- Presenting shortlisted candidates and providing
detailed profile summaries along with qualification certificates.
- Assist with the candidate’s transition into
employment and on boarding process including skill-testing.
- Build long-lasting client relationships and
develop new business opportunities.
- Research companies, developing recruiting
business strategy, identify competitors and market place awareness.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reporting for
headcount and payroll reporting.
- Organizing and arranging costing proposals,
employment contracts, new staff orientation/induction and attend site
meetings with clients.
· At least 5 years of working experience in recruitment (preferably in Oil
and Gas or, Heavy Engineering).
· Deep understanding of recruitment processes and job descriptions for the
supply of skilled labour to job sites.
· Proficiency in using recruiting software and candidate databases.
· Strong knowledge of candidate selection methods.
· Previous experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods.
· Excellent knowledge of an area of expertise (market status, trends, best
practices, social media).
· Client focus along with relationship building skills.
· Must be able to communicate confidently verbally and writing in English