Senior Project Manager (Singapore)
Our client a Global financial services player is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team in Singapore. This person will oversee and manage the execution and implementation of the Individual Accountability and Conduct (‘IAC’) regime from the Monetary Authority of Singapore (‘MAS’).
You will work with senior business leaders
in legal/compliance, investment operations and Business Teams to interpret,
define and implement all required components of the framework
ensuring best practices and high standards to ensure all Singapore
functions are compliant before September 2021.
You will establish a program
governance model including team roles and responsibilities and will ensure that
ongoing work and processes can be effectively handed off to the business to
carry on after the program is completed. Manage risks,
issues and internal/external dependencies and will be expected to coach team
members on project management processes and best practices and effectively facilitate
senior leaders and cross-functional teams to make decisions and achieve program
· Bachelor’s Degree with 7 or more years’ experience
leading cross functional projects and/or programs
· Demonstrated ability to apply excellent Communication
and Interpersonal skills to manage a diverse set of stakeholders and senior
· Strong Business Process /
Workflow design and documentation skills are key.
· Strong negotiation and
· Demonstrated high level of
analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to present concepts to individuals and large
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite, especially MS Project
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
· Consulting experience preferred
· Financial industry experience is required
· Experience executing financial industry regulatory
programs is required
Given the urgency of the role, Candidates currently in Singapore with either PR or Citizenship status will be considered.