by Pakhawadee Janyou in Manufacturing
24th Mar, 2021
Chon Buri, Thailand
Senior Payroll Officer
Our client is a leading manufacturing company to engineering and construction services.
Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timelyDetermine payroll liabilities by calculating the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, employee probation, bonuses employee, employer's social security, and provident fund.Administer for HRM system to establish staff personal files and provide supporting documents for new staff and ensure that employment the important documents are kept and always update.Perform C&B processes as well as the salary planning, bonus planning, new benefits introduction, etc.Prepare the compensation and benefits budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budgetConducting annual salary surveysPerforming benefits administrationConducting new employee orientations and employee relations
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Political Science or related field
- In-depth knowledge and experience of payroll , Tigersoft is a plus
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in payroll and compensation and benefit function
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Good English communication skills verbal and written
- Organizational, multi-tasking, decision-making, problem-solving, and prioritizing skills.
- Good knowledge of current labour rules and regulations