Senior Merchandising Manager – Knit Wear
Our client is a leading European Fashion Brand, successfully operating its diverse portfolio in Women's Fashion, for over 70 years with over 1200 employees around the world.
- Work with vendors in preparing quotation and samples before buying seasons of assigned product categories.
- Work closely with vendors in price negotiation, products presentation, order handling etc.
- Negotiate prices and delivery dates with vendors as well as facilitating the order placement process, collect and distribute relevant information for the relevant parties.
- Process merchandising information to prepare cost sheets, files and documents, maintain an appropriate filing system and prepare production outlines for new orders.
- Follow up and keep updated record of all samples, color approval and inspection report and lab-test reports.
- Minimum 5~8 years working experience in Knit/Sweater Wear Merchandising.
- Strong Sourcing experience and Vendor/Supplier/Factory management in various countries with good network contact, used to Pre-ordering work routine.
- Required strong Cost Control/Lead Time Management skills.
- Need to be involved in every single stage of production, from the Fabric Selection/Sampling/Ordering etc.
- Fluent English and Mandarin Chinese are a mandatory.