Senior Manager, Technology Risk and Information Security
Our client is a reputable banking group and looking for high calibre candidate to join their team.
- Planning and design the bank IT security architectures and implement different security solutions
- Develop technical control and monitoring for network, system and data security
- Manage the internal/external audit and regulator inspection role activities
- Provide information security recommendations and risk assessments
- Perform regular security assessment and penetration test
- Governing outsourcing service provider
- Reviewing and updating Security policy, guidelines and procedures
- University graduate with a minimum of 10+ years’ relevant experience in IT and a minimal 5 years in info. security / cybersecurity
- You should have at least one of the following certificates:
- CISM / CISA / CISSP / CCSP
- With experience in Bank and have good understanding on HKMA regulations
- Solid knowledge on information and cybersecurity principles and best practices, experience in AIX, Sun Solaris, Linux, CISCO router and switch, firewall, Trend Micro Deep Security etc.
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Manager