Senior Manager, Supply Chain Management - Electronics
Our client, one of the global leading electronic component manufacturer with headquarter in Europe, is looking for Senior Manager, Supply Chain Management, to manage their team.
• Define, own and drive supply chain strategy to realize planned growth and scale up in manufacturing.
• Lead sourcing team to develop and manage supplier base fulfill our development needs in technology, and cost-effectiveness / leadtime in industrialization.
• Define supply chain setup for portfolio covering long leadtime items & modules to secure leadtime and optimize stock levels.
• Install right system structure to run this in a fully automated way.
• Strategizing and realizing inhouse equipment integration & test.
• Procurement operations and analytics.
• Turn stakeholder’s requirements into executable strategy in supply chain management.
• Manage supplier relationship, contracts & agreements, and supplier performance management.
• Lead and drive cost reduction initiatives / alternate sourcing.
• Seamless collaboration with Order Fulfillment Team.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Supply Chain Management.
• Minimum 10-15 years Supply Chain Management experience to include strategy definition.
• Sound knowledge/experience in Asia/China supply market.
• Experience in high precision equipment field is a MUST.
• Strong people management and negotiation skills
• Experience in Planning Digitization and Analytics.
• The ability to work and provide solutions under pressure.
• Proficient in English, and fluency in Mandarin is also ESSENTIAL
• Proficient in MS Office, SAP, BW and data analytical skills.
• Strong collaboration skills on an international level.