by Vinita Sheoran in Government & NGO
8th Oct, 2020
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
Senior Manager, Procurement
Our client is a leading organization and currently looking for a Senior Procurement Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Implement procurement strategies and programmes that improve the organizational value and efficiency and implement best practices for procurement on various categories.
- Work with stakeholders and budget owners to drive the transition of current procurement practices to support the broader transformation of the value chain.
- Lead and execute end-to-end procurement processes from tendering process, to negotiation with suppliers to achieve the most desirable business and contract terms.
- Innovate and develop tools and processes to automate, streamline and enhance the procurement function; define a tracking system to review with users on the suppliers’ performance for an effective supplier base.
- Perform risk management and mitigation especially for contracts wherein terms are subject to regulatory compliance requirements.
- Build the capabilities of procurement team to handle all procurement related queries for policy and procedure alignment.
- University degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management or other related disciplines.
- Over 10 years’ relevant experience of which at least 5 years are in management positions.
- Sound business acumen with strong competencies and experience in procurement, operation and contract management in government related bodies or multi-national organizations.
- Knowledge in relevant legislative and regulatory requirements, as well as understanding of standard contractual terms and conditions.
- Strong leadership, stakeholder management and change management skills; able to negotiate and persuade others for positive results, and communicate effectively across all functions and levels.