Senior Costing Analyst
As part of Finance & Accounting , the Costing Senior Analyst will manage & execute the expenses of a company. These highly-analytical specialists study a company's costs and report analysis to management. Main tasks include tracking project budgets, establishing product cost, and analyzing changes in company costs for our company located in Thailand.
- Responsible for Cost monitoring and cost control through working with cross functional departments
- Maintain and update Standard cost yearly
- Work on project Waste and Loss to support continuous improvement
- Support handling Taxation VAT PP.30,PP.36 Withholding Tax PND.3, 53, 54 and Indirect Tax
- Control company resources i.e. Fix asset and Inventory control
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Finance and Accounting or related field.
- At least 3-5 years knowledge of standard costing and actual costing tracking experienced.
- Good analysis skill and identify key drivers for variances
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight timelines
- Computer literacy in MS office, MS Excel, MS word, Power point and ERP system (AS400, JDE)
- Good English communication skill