Senior Competitive Intelligence Analyst
An European Food Ingredient company, the No. 1 in the industry worldwide
1. Proactively monitor business environmental (competitors, client, trends) direction and movements through competitive intelligence tools, networking with industry experts and associations; provide in-time intelligence information and analyses to relevant parties for counter measures for APAC and fully dedicated to N&H Business Units.
2. Closely communicate and supports the local marketing/ Sales/ Technical teams through collaboration on research and analytics projects
3. Conducts market research and analytics, statistical analysis, and market intelligence to support strategic, tactical, and operational initiatives for N&H division dedicated markets for APAC.
4. Develops an in-depth view of the market, existing suppliers, customers and prospective customers in China and ROA by using data from many different sources
5. Stewards projects: develops specialized analysis and research plans to meet business needs, consults with internal business partners, establishes and manages schedules for projects, monitors progress to ensure results will provide meaningful and actionable insights
1. Bachelor or Master’s degree required in life science with interest for business.
2. Preferred experienced in market research, marketing, business, or related discipline
3. A minimum of 2 years of working experience, preferably with a multinational company, Strong communication skills: verbal, written, and interpersonal
4. Strong business acumen
5. Languages: Chinese and English, French would be a plus.