Senior Advisor, Private Wealth Management
My client is a multinational asset manager. They are currently looking for a seasoned professional to join their team in Hong Kong as Senior Advisor, Private Wealth Management.
- Report directly to CEO;
- Develop business plans, define market strategies, take leadership in acquiring clients and driving sustainable profitable growth in Asia;
- Drive the process of establishing local presence in China and Hong Kong;
- Achieve targets for assets under management, revenue generation and customer satisfaction;
- Carry out media interviews and industry events in Hong Kong;
- Provide market insights, identify business opportunities and provide creative solutions to clients;
- Collaborate with the investment and support functions to ensure the delivery of business strategy;
- Drive the Know Your Customer due diligence to fulfill related compliance requirements.
- 10 years of experience in relationship management within the private banking industry;
- Good track record in asset growth and revenue generation;
- Thorough understanding of the market landscape, regulatory environment and culture of the Asia market;
- Able to swiftly identify and adapt to clients’ changing needs;
- Fluent in English.