Sales & Service Engineer
Our client has been in the water treatment business for over 55 years with offices over 100 countries. They have been developing and manufacturing components and systems for metering liquids and solutions for water treatment and water disinfection.
Their office in Singapore is now seeking for a Sales & Service Engineer to join their team.
- Handle sales of chemical dosing/transfer equipment and systems, water disinfection and filtration systems/projects
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing customer relationships
- Provide technical support to customers
- Establish new customer accounts and service existing accounts by identifying potential customers
- Explore business opportunities and pursue projects actively
- Handle sales proposals and quotations
- Support and drive sales within the local market
- Trouble-shoot, service and repair equipment both in-house and in customer premises
- Perform on-site inspections and preventive maintenance services
- Carry out equipment installation, testing and commissioning
- Carry out site visits and provide operator training to users
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or similar discipline
At least 3 years related experience as a Sales & Service Engineer preferably in a related field or industry
Valid Class 3 license is essential. Possession of a vehicle is not necessary
Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Experience with basic industrial programming and engineering drafting software will be advantageous.
Able to work independently while remaining a strong team player
Physically fit and able to work under site conditions
Good attitude and willingness to learn