by Gabriel Vieira in Packaging
22nd Feb, 2021
Sales Manager, SEA
Our client is a global company, Forbes 500 company, focused on package and paper. They are looking for a new partner that will be in a key position that is critical to the company in achieving its business objectives in the SEA region.
• Achieve Sales target in the assigned markets.
• Develop and execute market entry and major account strategies.
• Improve margin and organic growth with existing business customers through a proactive sales relationship and a developed awareness of the customer’s needs.
• Proactively manage opportunities in the pipeline and constantly seek new contacts and business prospects. Attract new business accounts.
• Understanding of customers’ strategic business objectives--how their decisions are made; their position in the market; their opportunities; and their challenges. Develops strategic partnerships with customers where there are mutually beneficial opportunities and outcomes.
• Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution.
• Utilize Salesforce to track and manage the opportunity pipeline and monitor estimated value and timeline of projects.
• Bachelor’s Degree or above
• More than 10 years’ experience in sales, marketing, or business development, prefer to be familiar with Paper and Packaging industry.
• Customer-focused and results-oriented with a demonstrable track record in generating new sales and acquiring new customers with limited direction or supervision.
• Strong business acumen, financial acumen, and analytical skills.
• Great interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
• Good team player. Experience and appreciation of working in a matrix and multi-cultural environment.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Able to travel frequently.