by Catherine Cheah in Chemical
16th Jan, 2020
Sales Manager, Metal Working Fluids (Based in Bangkok, Thailand)
Our client, is a leading Chemical manufacturers and global supplier of specialized chemicals and lubricants of aviation maintenance chemicals, welding chemicals, metalworking fluids, aircraft insecticides, fuel additives, industrial paint strippers.
Due to their growth and expansion, they are urgently seeking for someone with a Sales Manager, Metal Working Fluids to join their team.
• To identify & appoint a distributor network for the metalworking fluid business.
• To introduce into the business a new model of selling via a network of distributors.
• Identify emerging markets, new opportunities and market trends in terms of new products and competitor status.
• Achieve growth and exceed financial targets by successfully managing and developing the distributor network.
Reports to General Manager
- Design and implement a strategic business plan which optimises and expands the company’s customer base and ensures a strong, profitable presence. This will include implementing a distributor network for the metalworking fluid business.
- Objective setting, coaching and performance monitoring of the sales team.
- Build and promote strong long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them, understanding and responding to their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expense reports to the management team.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
Qualifications in related fields (Marketing, Mechanical & Chemical
business sense and industry expertise.
- Excel's at
selling tangible, value generating solutions into a B2B markets.
ability to coach sales staff to a higher performance level.
regional Sales experience (Ideal)
experience in managing, motivating & incentivising distributor sales teams.
- Must be
fluent in Thai and English (other Asian languages is an advantage)
Mandatory Requirements (Must Have) :
- The person should have proven success as Sales
leader for ‘Value added’ Industrial products, B2B;
- Experienced in managing, incentivising, encouraging
sales teams of distributor companies and direct sales to large end-users
- Track record of successful distributor management.
- Must be
able to travel within the Asian Region
Other Information :
Location : Office in Bangkok but need to be at the lab/manufacturing facilities
Hours : Mon – Fri (Office hours)
applicants please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a
EA Reg. No R1102193 | EA License. No. 12C5083