Sales Executive (Oil & Gas Industry)
Our Client: Processing, import, export, and sales of steel products; supply chain management; investment in steel-related industries
- Handle sales of linepipe products and specialty tubes and
to ensure sales targets are met.
- Handle sales of linepipe & coating services to oil
& gas companies/engineering procurement contractors.
- Handle sales of specialty pipe & tube to
- Manage & prepare sales tender.
- Follow up and discuss with customers on their needs and
requirements through proactive relationship management.
- Handle pricing & technical negotiation between
customer & principal/manufacturer.
- Oversee the execution of contract & coordinate shipment
between manufacturer and customer.
- Monitor payment from customers.
- Monitor market situation.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Min Degree Holder
- At least 3 years working experience in Sales / Account
Management and relevant market/product knowledge preferred.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin (Able to
liaise with clients from China)
- Able to start work as soon as possible
- Working hours – 5 days
- Work location – Town
- Salary: $3000-$4000
please email detailed resume in MS WORD
Format and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA Reg. No R1100463 | EA
License. No. 12C5083