Sales Engineer (South Asia)
For over 90 years, our client has been a leader in energy solutions and advanced manufacturing. Today, they are a key player in the global gas turbine market, making it a major contributor to the production and transmission of the world’s daily output of oil and natural gas.
They are actively seeking for a Sales Manager / Engineer
- All new equipment sales, including direct technical and commercial sales of solar turbomachinery systems, solutions and construction services
- Plan the sales strategies and develop relationships with potential new customers within the assigned region
- Provide exceptional customer support that will continually improve the relationship
- Work closely with the Regional Sales Manager, prepare commercial and technical proposals
- Represent the company in negotiations with potential customers
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Maintains good cross discipline relationships with internal technical staff and other colleagues to meet customer’s needs and expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
3 years of proven track records in meeting sales targets in the power generation market, ideally with Turbomachinery applications.
Strong knowledge of turbomachinery principles and applications
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, ability to understand customer and market requirements thoroughly
Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills
Ability to work independently and efficiently with little direct supervision
Willingness to travel 80% or more
Must demonstrate the ability to interface cross culturally as well as cross functionally.
Proven sales track record in the Thai and Indian markets.