Our client has been a leader in energy solutions and advanced manufacturing for over 90 years. Today, they are a key player in the global gas turbine market.
This role reports to the Regional Sales Manager
The selected individual will be responsible for all sales related activities in both Thailand and India. From sales lead generation, planning, implementing to meeting customer acquisition and revenue growth targets, keeping the company competitive and innovative.
- All new equipment sales, including direct technical and commercial sales of solar turbomachinery systems, solutions and construction services
- Plan the sales strategies and develop relationships with potential new customers within the assigned region of Thailand and India
- Provide exceptional customer support that will continually improve the relationship
- Prepare commercial and technical proposals
- Represent the company in negotiations with potential customers
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Maintains good cross discipline relationships with internal technical staff and other colleagues to meet customer’s needs and expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3 years of proven track records in meeting sales targets in the Power Generation market, ideally with Turbomachinery applications
- Strong knowledge of turbomachinery principle and applications
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, ability to understand customer and market requirements thoroughly
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with little direct supervision
- 90% of travel is expected beyween India and Thailand
- Must demonstrate the ability to interface cross culturally as well as cross functionally.
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
EA Reg. No R1102193 | EA License. No. 12C5083