Our client is a leading spring manufacturer.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers
to generate new applications/sales opportunities
- Planning to visiting customers and provide
the suitable presentation of products technical specification for their company
- Use technical knowledge along with sales
skills to provide advice and support on a range of products, for which a
certain level of expertise is needed.
- Manage the implementation of projects and
customers prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on productivity
and profit, and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for planning monthly and yearly
business activities within established budget constraints by defining the
- Prepare sales reports by collecting,
analysing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application
- Prioritize daily work by timely
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration or any related fields
• At least 3 years progressive experience in automotive sales engineer (Spring, Steel, Coil, etc.)
• Demonstrate marketing and negotiation skills
• Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Good command in English