Retail Sales Manager, Thailand
IT equipment manufacturer with global presence is looking for driven and passionate sales professional to grow their retail business in Thailand.
- Identify & explore new sales opportunities.
- Achieve company and individual sales goals.
- Worked with business partners to achieve sales target and increase company profits.
- Established productive, professional relationship with key personnel in partner accounts.
- Manage local channels to adhere company objectives, standards and sales goals.
- Develop and lead solutions that best addressed end user needs by liaising with internal and partner personnel.
- Coordinate and work with respective team internally to meet partner performance objectives and partners' expectations.
- Drive company promotional and branding programs with local market among assigned partners.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- At least 3-5 years of retail sales experience in IT hardware & software sales.
- Bachelor Degree preferred but not mandatory.
- Familiar with Thailand retail sales market and understands how the market is operated.
- Prior experience in retail IT sales (notebook, computers, smart phones, tablets) is a must.
- Driven, committed and independent person.
- Excellent people management and communication skills.
If you have the above and interested in the role, please submit your updated resume in word format to email@example.com.