Our client is a newly established FI and are now seeking a fast paced, efficient, hands-on Responsible Officer as follows
- Oversee all regulated activities in the company for the Type 1, 4, 9 businesses.
- Manage all legal and compliance requirements and expectations as set out by SFC
- Bring business in by engaging with his/her network and developing new business from different sources.
- Identify, screen, analyse investment opportunities.
- Portfolio and risk management
- Staff and day to day operations management and therefore being responsible for the full P&L.
- Participate in ad hoc tasks as laid out by the CEO
- Degree holder in Business/ Finance
- Active SFC licence holder of 1,4, 9;
- Exposure to products such as securities, stocks, options, bonds, fund management and placement deal.
- Capable of developing new business, bringing clients on-board etc.
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Available within a short notice (preferred)