Regional Sales Leader – Power Generation
Our client is a fast-growing MNC who is focused on Solar Energy. They are looking a new partner that will be in a key position which is critical to the company in achieving its business objectives and it has significant account and territory responsibility.
- Responsible for the sale of new turbomachinery systems (i.e. new project sales)
- Involve in direct technical and commercial sales activities in Malaysia and Indonesia
- Create, identify and manage opportunities, leading to an accurate and adequate sales pipeline and forecast
- **Travel to customer sites to build and strengthen relationships, discover needs and wants, present application solutions, close business and support customers
- Work closely with the Sales Manager, prepares commercial and technical proposals and represents the company in negotiations with potential customers
- Establish pricing, perform negotiations, manage customers’ expectation, and perform marketing analysis
- Work in collaboration closely with the teams: Project Application Engineering, Customer Services, Construction Services, Contracts and Finance.
- Respond to customer needs, which includes finalizing contract or purchase order.
- Work towards exceeding customer expectations and annual sales goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or equivalent
- Relevant sales experience in the Power Generation market, ideally with Turbomachinery application
- Demonstrate general knowledge of turbomachinery principles and applications
- Experience in preparing and delivering proposals
- Strong presentation skills
- Leadership skills to identify and secure resources necessary to prepare proposals
- Deliver on commitments and to influence the customer to select Solar products
- Ability to interface cross culturally as well as cross functionally
- Maintain up-to-date power generation industry knowledge, market and trends
- Fluent in English and Bahasa will be an added advantage