Regional Manager, People Development & Training, Asia
Our client is a leading automotive company, who are looking for a Manager to oversee Development and Training in Asia.
- The Regional Manager, People Development & Training (PD&T), in collaboration with the Global PD&T team, will play a key role in translating and executing the global PD&T roadmap within the Asia/Pacific region. The role includes managing regional internal and external Talent Management including attracting, developing and retaining talents, succession planning & leadership development, the responsibility for coordinating the Corporate Training & Development Programs and management of related Human Resources Systems.
- Manage the regional PD&T activities, aligned with Global Programs.
- Function as the subject matter expert (SME) for Leadership Development, Succession Planning and Talent Programs inclusive of process design, implementation, counseling of group level Subject Matter Expert’s, Management teams and group Human Resource Directors.
- Support and coordinate all activities related to internal and external Talent Management in close cooperation with all involved partners (Global PD&T, Marketing, regional partners from Groups and Divisions).
- Talent pool management including creating and supporting development plans for top potentials, cross group assignment, placement and coaching/mentoring.
- Act as a resource, to lead the xx Leadership Development System (LDS), both for systems and process training.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of progressive Human Resources Management/People Development & Training experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment or a consulting background.
- Demonstrated coaching and mentorship experience through internal consulting.
- University degree or college diploma in Human Resources, Training or related experience.
- Professional designation in related field an asset.
- Strong understanding of HR/PD&T processes.