by Pearly Yap in Shipping
11th Feb, 2020
SGD 3.5k - SGD 4.5k
Great World City, Singapore
Regional HR Support Coordinator
A global maritime industry group and a leader within our industry. With the world's largest maritime network on call 24/7, they can deliver products and services on the ground practically anywhere that have a ship or a maritime related industry. They make the maritime industry spin.
- Ensure local implementation and compliance to
the global People Processes (recruit, onboard, develop competence, manage
performance, and exit)
- Ensure that HR processes and activities
as outlined in the GBS HR Service Catalogue are implemented and
deadlines are completed.
- Provide administrative support and following up on status of HR
initiatives ensuring that deadlines are complied
- Assist in all HR activities e.g. engagement surveys, regional HR
meeting, training etc.
- Super User for digital HR solutions.
- Be a valuable contributor in the global HR Expert
- Train HR and new users on the digital HR solutions.
- Maintain expatriates personnel files and records.
- Monitor on the sick leave trend for the
region by coordinating on collating the local reports monthly. Provide
analysis and feedback to Corporate HR accordingly.
- Prepare and analyse monthly and quarterly HR reports
- Ensure all bonus programs/agreements are in place and concluded on
- Coordinate the annual salary review process for the region.
- Monitor progress on bonus and forecast bonus payout to ensure that
Finance has sufficient provision for bonus payment at the end of each
- Min Bachelor degree, preferably from Human Resource
Management / business administration or equivalent.
- At least 3 - 5 years relevant experience in regional HR
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to
communicate and cooperate with employees and managers in all levels of our
- Good command of English languages, written and spoken
- Good numeric and analytical skills
- Good computer knowledge eg. Excel, Powerpoint (A MUST)
Word and HRIS systems
- Good general knowledge about HR practices and processes
- Team Oriented and able to work independently.
- Structured and accurate Service minded and pro-active
- Resourceful and Pro-active
- Bilingual in English & Mandarin to liaise with China
& Taiwan counterparts
- Able to start work as soon as possible
- Working hours – 5 days
- Work location – Great World City
- Salary: $3500 - $4500
Interested applications please email detailed resume in
MS WORD Format and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
for a confidential discussion
EA Reg. No R1100463 | EA License. No. 12C5083