Do you have an eye for talent? Could you collaborate with your team, whilst building a successful, profitable desk of your own? We are currently seeking ambitious Recruitment Consultants to join our team in Shanghai.
We are looking for people who are looking to join a company with a long history and great reputation for supporting business in Asia.
This is your chance join an international company with the chance to learn new skills and build your career!
What’s in it for you?
Attractive base salary and commission scheme plus competitive performance-based compensation.
Training programme and a strong L&D culture
Regional transfer opportunities
- Responsible for full-cycle recruitment and management of their own desk, including business development and client relationship management, candidate sourcing and management, and the billing process.
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated bring in new clients through business development activities
- Identify new areas for growth and build up their team, hiring new team members as appropriate
- Analyse clients requirements, compile job descriptions, conduct extensive research work to identify potential candidates;
- Present suitable candidates to clients, arrange interviews and follow up with client regularly to collect valuable feedback;
- Conduct background and reference checks at clients request;
- Set up communications channels with other consultants, candidates and clients for example the implementation of a report regarding cold-call activities to create a better understanding of their business and culture;
Your qualities and experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience in Recruitment with relevant industries knowledge across China
- Must be positive, energetic, independent and result-driven
- Strong communication and negotiation skills are required
- Results-oriented with a consistent record of success in achieving objectives
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to build strong relationships
- You must be service orientated and enjoy working as part of a team;
- Must be positive, energetic, independent and result-driven;