Our client is an US/Euro Leading Auto Company, currently is seeking a Quality Manager.
1. Communicate with customer about Quality.
2. Submit PPAP document to customer.
3. Develop strategic short and long term quality business plan.
4. Coordinate and maintain Quality Improvement activities.
5. Evaluate quality system’s effectiveness termly.
6. Organize to corrective the nonconforming items in audit.
7.Define annual training plan in quality department, and arrange new staff’s post training.
8.Create and maintain Quality department annual budget.
9. Attend project phases review.
10. Having the rights to stop the produce line when there is a hidden trouble or disobey quality standard.
11. Establish and improve the related regulations and procedure of Quality department, and also be responsible for the training and performance evaluation of the employees in Quality department.
1. Bachelor’s Degree above in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering similar
2. 8 years+ working experience in Quality Management field.
3. Experience in Automotive Industry
4. Good prioritization skills and problem solving capability
5. Customer Focus, Initiative, Team work.
6. Good English communication skill.
Contact information: Shirleyw@jmgemini.com