Quality Manager (Based in Batam)
Our Client: Plastics Injection Moulding Industry
Location: Based in Batam
Working Days: 5 days
- Determine and Implement in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications. It includes ensuring Incoming materials, In process control and Outgoing finished products in accordance with Quality Inspection Plan
- Manage, coach & develop a high performing Quality Operations team that meets agreed objectives and which delivers best practice results, added value & continuous improvements
- Work as part of the Management team to share ideas & improve operation, recommending, supporting & implementing continuous improvement activities, process and procedure improvements to optimize results and improve quality of delivery, in line with quality standards requirements delivery in line with Company and Customer requirements
- Managing the development & implementation of the QMS for planning, fabrication, inspection, documentation, and operations activities including:
- Planning duties within the QA/QC staff and related work schedules;
- Identifying and developing QA/QC personnel certification requirements and continuing education/training needs
- Ensuring all CAPA being followed up & timely closed by internal department
- Providing leadership, mentorship, and direction of all QA/QC personnel.
- Ensure organization’s Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, and regulatory/legal requirements
- Acting as Company Management Representative for ISO 13485, IATF 16949:2016 & FDA's Quality System Regulation Part 820, ISO 9001:2015, OHSAS 18001 & 14001 and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Managing and Liaising with auditor from either external certification bodies or customer quality reps on all audits to be performed for the purpose of Re-certification or supplier
- Respond to customer complaints putting in containment actions, full analysis & implementing short-term and long-term countermeasures
- Min Bachelor Degree.
At least 5 years of relevant experience in the related field.
Good communication and interpersonal skill with strong leadership quality.
Proven ability to work in a team environment, as an active team member, group facilitator, and a leader.
Well verse communication in English both oral and writing.
Good, confident communicator.
Able to start work as soon as possible