by Achara Rodkasem in Automotive
28th Dec, 2020
Quality Manager (Automotive)
Salary: 100,000 – 140,000 THB.
· Oversee and manage all staff
of Quality Department
and monitor QA and QC function
for the overall product quality to ensure customer satisfaction
· Manage quality improvement
projects to facilitate plant goals.
· Manage performance of the
team to deliver/ ensure superior quality
· Communicate and engage staff
in safety awareness, quality conformance.
· Develop implementation and
provide assurance of quality control and quality assurance processes for the
company facility to be conducted by operations.
· Provide support, guidance
and technical expertise to floor teams.
quality control works such as incoming inspection, audit process, test
methodologies, quality plans, documents and reports, etc
· Communicate quality issues
throughout the QC laboratory and the plant.
· Develop and implements a
continuous improvement process
· Manage quality budget to plan
· Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Industrial , Quality or other Engineering fields
· Minimum 7 – 10 years of work experience in QA and QC preferable in automotive industry.
· Strong in with Quality management system, APQP, Control plans, SPC, MSA, PFMEA
· Experience to maintain quality standards & Internal audit & Management review in IATF 16949, ISO 14001
· Excellent English communication skills and presentation skills
· Independent, hands-on, good managerial skills.