by Thanawan Phureewattana in FMCG
21st Jul, 2020
Ensures all QA documentation relating to procedures, standards, etc. are updated and filed on a timely basis or as instructed.
Location: Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate,
Industry: Food Manufacturer
QC in Line Process
all QA documentation relating to procedures, standards, etc. are updated
and filed on a timely basis or as instructed.
Sanitation, HACCP, GMP, GFSI audit
daily Food review and communicates results with site LT and personnel in
areas of improvement.
consumer complaint investigations with plant staff.
all in process QA tests are conducted and recorded on a timely basis.
quality training, guidance to operators, staff in order to maintain
Kellogg level of GMP, HACCP, GFSI accreditation.
internally with Engineering, Production, Customer service, Purchasing &
externally with Lab, IEAT, Pest Control company, WKKI, Material Suppliers.
- Bachelor degree in Food Science, Food Technology, Biochemistry or other related fields.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Quality System, Quality Assurance in Food industry.
- Good knowledge and experience in Quality Management System & Food Safety program (GMP/HACCP/GFSI etc).
- Able to conduct hygiene, GMP, HACCP, GFSI including with supplier audit.
- Good command in English (Speaking, Reading, Writing, Listening)