by Achara Rodkasem in Chemical
4th Feb, 2020
THB 60k - THB 80k
Location: Maptaphut, Rayong
Business: Chemical Industry
· Developed and
controlled quality programs, ensuring strict compliance to all programs and
in regular meetings with plant management to discuss quality improvements and
provide feedback to production management regarding product complaints.
product complaints, maintaining necessary and accurate documentation of records
regarding the root cause analysis, corrective action, and preventative action
taken to resolve the problem.
the company's product issues were communicated to production management.
Recommended, as appropriate, the suspension, rework, or rejection of product
when quality standards were not achieved.
participated in quality audits of the plant operations.
all controlled document files and reports.
production department's conformance with quality assurance standards and
· Bachelor's Degree or higher in Chemistry, Chemical Engineer or any related field.
· Experience of operating in a QA leadership role within the chemical industry
· Excellent problem solving, organizational, communication, team working, and influencing skills.
· Experience managing quality/ISO systems
· Good English communication and presentation skill
· Demonstrate to work as part of a team and influence others