Our client is a leading automotive manufacturer.
• Manage, control, motivate and coaching the QA team to achieve the goals in term of Quality Control and Quality Assurance including support to drive the System global standard and Lean Manufacturing to improve the business results.
• Managing the overall QA and ensuring the full execution of all services delivered to customers.
• Monitoring overall QA performance and formulating improvement actions where necessary including ensuring that the QA cost is effective.
• Key success : Continue Improve Quality all system.
• Supporting the business planning, budget, continuous improvement and cost saving measures.
• Monitoring Quality standards and implementing the quality built-in process concept.
• Arrange documents & Internal audit & Management review in IATF 16949, ISO 14001 , ISO/IEC 17025
• Reports on the preparation if the system. And the need for improvements to management
• Communication policies. The customer need to know throughout the organization
Male & Female , age 33 years up
Bachelor or Master 's degree in IE. , Plastics , Matterials,PE, or related field
At lease 8 years experience in Automotive industry or Plastic industry
Good command in English (spoken and written)
Good relationship , supervisory skill , strong leadership and positive attitude
Having good knowledge in ISO/TS 16949 , QMR , APQP , PPAP