by Pakhawadee Janyou in Automotive
22nd Mar, 2021
Chon Buri, Thailand
QA Engineer Supervisor
Our client is an automotive company in Chonburi.
1. Analyze Quality problems and coordinate with other departments to ensure the quality issues
2.Report quality problems to managements and procedure of quality concern.
3.Inspect procedure until products meets quality standards and specifications are attained.
4.Troubleshoot and prepare countermeasure to reduce monthly & daily problem
5.Support IATF16949 and AS9100 management system
6.Manage documents and report which is needed to submit to customer as PPAP, SPC, CPK, PPK, FMEA, 8D Report , Control Plan, Flow chart.
7.Maintain KPI targets and analyze the problem to achieve KPI. Prepare WI, Quality standard document, Procedure
8.Contact with customers.
- Male/Female Age 28+ years
- Bachelor's degree in related fields
- Good interpersonal skill, problem solving and communication skills
- Experience at least 5 years in automotive industry
- Good command in English both spoken and written
- Can drive and have driving license