Project Manager/ Director
Our client is a small-medium HK listed company and they are currently seeking a Project Manager/Director to drive their organization to the next stage of growth. The successful candidate will be the Head of a FinTech project which will become the principal business of the Company in the upcoming phase of business development.
1. Implement the strategic plans of the company set out by the Board of Directors;
2. Lead a strategic FinTech project related to a new online money lending business to support the company’s medium to long-term business goals;
3. Build up and implement the business model for the project starting from scratch;
4. Assist the top management of the Company in exploring, identifying, and arranging the opportunities in capital market; and
5. Build positive relationship and work closely with stakeholders to provide a strategic vision and direction for the development.
1. Bachelor Degree in Economics, Finance, Business Management, or related fields;
2. At least 5 years managerial experience in the fields of finance, investment, credit control or equivalent;
3. In-depth understanding of the money lending business;
4. Strong leadership skills and ability in networking and soliciting the support of stakeholders both internally and externally;
5. Demonstration of strategic thinking and business acumen, ability to consolidate ideas and convert into recommendations and implementation plans;
6. Demonstration of energetic, ambitious, proactive and creative working style; and
7. Excellent command in English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin.