by Vinita Sheoran in Retail
19th May, 2020
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
Project Manager ( Change Management | HR | Consultancy background )
Our client is a luxury company that focuses on high fashion , luxury products and accessories is looking for a HRIS Project Manager.
. Solid project management experience with advanced analytical ability, good judgment, and strong attention to detail.
. Solid understanding of technology (general)level of initiative and able to manage multiple tasks
Take lead of the HRIS team and manage end-to-end
system projects and transformation, from requirement definition to
implementation and internal user communication
Partner closely with senior management, IT team,
external vendors and other stakeholders to make sure milestones are achieved
and the projects are delivered on schedule
Keep monitoring the systems in a regular basis and
offering effective actions to improve/streamline the existing procedures and
Be responsible for both internal and external
communication and coordination
Participate in corporate HR projects and programs
• At least 6 years’ work experience as a Project Manager for Global/ Regional/ Multi-country initiatives, preferably related to regional/ global systems deployment
• Experienced in managing end-to-end project life cycles and leading projects involving multiple internal/ external, local/ global stakeholders
• Experienced working at a Global/Regional/Local level (with multiple countries)
• Experience in deploying IT systems or processes in a Global or Regional capacity is preferred but not a must
• Experience in managing and working with external vendors/ consultants.
• Solid HRIS experience in a sizeable organization.
• Familiar with various HRIS such as Workday ,Peoplesoft