Our client is looking for Project Managers to join their team in HK.
- Excellent understanding of IT frameworks, methodologies and best practice techniques e.g.
- ITIL Service Management, Six Sigma, Industry Standard Project Management
- Strong banking experience required in order to facilitate effective change management.
- Good knowledge of the external environment – regulatory, political, competitors etc.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with senior stakeholders and business sponsors
- Proven ability to work across various functions and business lines whilst maintaining a global perspective.
- Demonstration of strong financial and technology acumen
- Evidence of ability to make key strategic decisions
- Vendor / Supplier Performance management experience
- Able to direct others and achieve results through partnering without having authority or seniority over them · Able to ensure accurate management information at all levels (detail and big picture) despite rapid and frequent changes
- Extensive large budget/financial and business planning experience with high degree of financial acumen
Minimum 10 years of experience and skills in project management, business management,process re-engineering, business consulting or financial analysis.
- Must be able to demonstrate stakeholder management, communication and presentation skills
- Strong skills in creating executive level presentations articulating messages to the business and enabling/facilitating decision making
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint and working knowledge of Sharepoint / Jira / Confluence desirable
- Subject matter expertise with inhouse / third party business / project management toolsuite favourable (e.g. Clarity, GPDM, Hermit, GMIS, EIM)