by Achara Rodkasem in Automotive
19th Mar, 2021
Amata City, Chonburi
Production Planning Manager
- Coordinate with Management Team and Production regarding to daily, weekly, monthly planning
- Follow the production plan and Work Instruction
- Manage the order receiving from customers and set up the delivery schedule.
- Issue Monthly and Daily Plan for Injection-Coating-Laser & Assembly-Printing
- Coordination of ordering Raw-material and packaging and follow up incoming for running delivery on time.
- Check Finish Goods for delivery on time (Domestic & Export).
- Set up the safety stock of all RM & Supply to be enough for production.
- Monthly Report of production efficiency to Management Team
- 5S ,Kaizen and Cost reduction
- ISO/TS 16949 document control
- Bachelor of Engineer or experiences are related to work
- Experiences in Automotive Environmental (if possible in Plastic Injection Parts)
- Experience in Production Control and Planning for 3 years
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, IATF16949 , ISO 14001 will be advantage
- Knowledge of MRP will be advantage.
- Good command in English is required,English Skill will be priority consideration