A JAPANESE – THAI joint venture company under BOI promotion located at Map – Ta –Phut , Rayong.
Major Duties :
- Makes the section target
and manages actual activities for improving Safety and Stable operation,
Cost Saving and Quality systems.
- Discuss with Factory
manager for making the yearly section target PDCA and manage that by
periodical check and review.
- Manages the action for
improve the all of operator’s skill and knowledge in order to achieve the
- Work to coordinate the new
problem with related person for making plan and proceed that.
- Reports to Top management
the required sources for achieved target by evaluating of machinery
capacities and man-power.
- Need to review and take
correction in order to standardize and practice in order to get the
Factory permit by passed PSM external audit Y2019.
• Thai national, age around 45 and up, Professional knowledge of Plant operations and maintenance
• About 5 years in Chemical manufacturing experience which includes a large number supervisory responsibility.
• Bachelor of Chemistry & Chemical Engineer or other related engineering field.
• Good command of English and knowledge of applicable safety, industrial and environmental laws, work requires advanced math and chemicals production skills.
• Need TOEIC score must over 700 mark
• Good and professional attitude, leadership skills, Analyze and solve problems as well, friendly, honest and patient be ethical and disciplined.
• Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, TIS and OHSAS 18001 is essential.
• Knowledge about PSM and If certified Internal Audit course would be preferable.