by Achara Rodkasem in Automotive
27th Feb, 2020
Automotive & Chemical Industry
Salary: 100,000 - 140,000 THB / Month
• Establish and co-ordinate manufacturing plan in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Responsible for smooth operations with regards to meeting production schedules within time, quality and cost standards.
• Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines
• Ensure and evaluate all products resulted to meet the quality plan and customer requirements.
• Improve, ensure and evaluate safety awareness of all employees to prevent any accident and incident happened.
• Initiate plans and processes which minimize manufacturing costs through cost effective utilization of manufacturing equipment, facilities and raw materials.
• Improve the availability of energy sources for all manufacturing procedures.
• Ensure all preventive and breakdown maintenance activities are done properly and in timely manner.
• Promote, develop and implement systems to improve manufacturing technology which increase productivity.
• Develop and establish benchmark practices with respect to manufacturing processes.
• Collaborate with Technical and other related functions to establish effective and efficient manufacturing procedures.
• Liaise with regulatory agency to have up-to-date information related to production, safety and other related regulation.
• Develop and strengthen the Production and other related team and members in terms of production knowledge, manufacturing techniques, communication and motivation.
• Accountable for the monthly report of production activities and progress to Factory Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Industrial Engineering, or any related field
• At least 5 years working experience in a production management role with automotive and chemical industry
• Excellent people management, influencing and negotiation skills.
• Good communication and presentation skills in English.