by Pida Pimnok in Automotive
17th Jun, 2020
Production Control Manager
Our client is a Japanese firm that has 30 years experience in the Chrome Plating of Automobile Parts and the injection Molding of Automobile and Electric Appliance Parts.
• Responsible for production plan and schedule with optimum stock and inventory turns.
• Monitor and response on production control processes
• Hands on management for logistics inbound and outbound supporting Production for internal and external customers.
• Process Owner of SIOP process.
• Inventory control.
• Coordinate with Program Management and/or Customers to get the demand for establishing production plan/schedule and monitor & update plan on behalf of production controller.
• Consideration of customer requirements, production capacity, cycle time, transit time to customer, lead time of delivery from supplier/subcontractor, preventive maintenance schedule.
• Communicate to all concern parties in case of there is a potential of material shortage, change production plan/schedule and be ensuring they use the latest and same revision of production plan/schedule.
• Work order (Route Card) control and record
• Captured on production stoppage or interruption cost and report for management review.
• Management and training skills to manage Planning Team
• Set up and Manage KPI’s to control WIP/FG stock levels.
• Extensive knowledge of SIOP process.
• Thai nationality and Male only, Age 35-40 years old
• Bachelor or higher degree in Supply Chain, Logistics and any related field
• Must have direct experience as Production planning, Production control with TPS knowledge
• Have experience of management level at least 3 years in Automotive manufacturing
• Good communication in English