Our Client: Semiconductor/Wafer Fabrication Industry
Responsible for managing fab account, equipment and
- Supervise 1 Technician, oversee repair workshop to meet
- Hands-on repair job and troubleshooting, when required.
- Support-in-house and on-site activities of
- Readiness to attend to technical matters raised by our
- Proactively provide assistance and practical solutions.
- Prepare service and failure analysis report for customer.
- Generate, maintain and update Safe Work Procedure, Stock
Inventory Control and Work Standardization.
- Lead New Product Introduction / Repair Development
- Plan and expedite the purchases of accessories and spare
parts from suppliers.
- Develop and executing sales strategies / product
penetration plans to meet sales and business objectives.
- Min Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in
Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering
(Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in parts repair
processes (eg. Valves, Robotic Arm, Pump, etc) needed for this position.
- Possess good communication, analytical, engineering and
work management skills.
- Self-driven in pursuing technical knowledge needed for
- Willingness to work overtime, if needed.
- Must be willing to travel overseas, when required.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin (Able to
liaise with clients from China)
- Able to start work as soon as possible
hours – 5 days
location – Changi
applications please email detailed resume in MS WORD Format and a recent photo
to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
Reg. No R1100463 | EA License. No. 12C5083