by Pakhawadee Janyou in Chemical
24th Nov, 2020
Process Engineer ( Chemical Plant)
Our client is a global chemical company that brings innovation to a wide range of industries.
• Analyze and support the manufacturing productivity improvement process
• Investigate process failures and identify quality manufacturing issues
• Improve all aspects of the manufacturing operation unit through investigation
• Contribute to the achievement of the manufacturing output objectives
• Maintain and update all line documentation and procedures in relation to the manufacturing process within the production area
• Develop corrective action plans and systems
• Ensure compliance with all safety policies, environment, quality ,procedures or work regulation
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Chemical or Petrochemical Engineering
• 2-3 years’ experience in chemical industry is preferred.
• Experience in continuous improvement process and fault finding is desirable.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and good communication in English both written and spoken
• Good understanding of Lean, 6 sigma and ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001