by Pakhawadee Janyou in Chemical
19th Jan, 2021
Process Engineer ( Chemical)
Process Engineer for Chemical Plant
• Transfer, install, set up and verify the process equipment and processes until completely release to production.
• Planning for chemical/material in plant.
• Preparing basic/conceptual design for plant improvement.
• Technical solution of process and product to drive for production yield, productivity and cost improvement.
• Scheduling for plant turnaround and maintenance activities.
• Manufacturing documents preparation such as work instruction, control sample builds, optimization and complete transfer into mass production.
Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or related fields
• Experience in chemical/petrochemical plant 2-5 years will be advantage.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skill.
• Good command in English.