The company is a an Electronics business manufacturer. For over 25 years has been accumulated valuable skills and experiences in manufacturing corrugated box.
The standard of product quality has been improved continuously by the professional management team and the use of certified ISO 9001:2015 management, thus winning the trust of our clients.
- work with suppliers and project teams to ensure equipment
and tooling is delivered on time, meeting all specifications, within budget.
- Use of proper data collection and analysis to ensure
provided information is supported with data that reinforces the stated output.
- Provide process design and improvements in a cost efficient
- Participate in regular launch team meetings.
- Lead technical solutions and provide input and support for
tool designs and development.
- Provide the specification for and procure capital needed to
support new business.
- Supervise and lead other new model engineers, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or relate
- Familiar with calipers, Projector and measurement equipment
- Be able to use Pro-E, CAD software
- Experience in plastic or mold factory
- Communicable in English and a foundation in Chinese is