Private Equity Associate
An established private equity player with a strong Asian track record is looking to hire an Associate for their investments team with a focus on North Asia deals with a concentration on artificial intelligence, robotics and logistics.
- Managing and monitoring existing investments.
- Supporting the investment process for new investments.
- Sourcing and conducting due diligence on prospective
- Compiling performance data and performing portfolio
analysis and bench-marking.
- Preparing quarterly and annual internal and external
- Degree qualified
- 4 years (Associate) or 6 years (Senior Associate) of
experience in buy side, consulting or investment banking.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and
- Astute commercial sense, strong analytical skills and
superior critical thinking.
- Able to multi-task and focus on delivering results.
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence, robotics and
logistics industries will be an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese).